WELCOME!!!

Hi kids! Welcome to Fresh Popped Culture! I’m only one half of the team giving my opinion to you on the latest music, movies, television, and “every other random slice of information that could be considered American pop culture”. Now, you won’t always agree with me and that’s ok! That’s what I’m here for to give my opinion. Your opinion is valued as well. Leave a comment, let us know what you think on the current topic(s). Also, let us know if there is anything you’d like to see on the site. We're very excited about this and want you to fell the same way. Again, I’m only half of the team here. You’ll soon meet Lucas, the Lady GaGa to my Honey B if this were the “Telephone” video.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool blog. i recommend more stuff on current events and not just music which it mostly is. interesting though

Post a Comment

top