It's a wonder you still have any fans left

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Come on son. It's a wonder you still have any fans left, Christina. You're being pretty low budget. No new material in years and then when you finally announce that you've got a new album coming out you keep pushing the date back? Postponing it every five minutes? What are you waiting for?


This album you're working on better be made of gold, and when I hear the first single confetti better blast out of my speakers and time should slow down (that line goes to Quinn). I'm not a fan but I am interested to see what you are going to do, considering the amount of time it's taking you to release an album. However by the looks of the cover it's going to be tacky and probably low budget.

And that countdown on your website? What was that about? I see it on Saturday, counting down to 12pm on Monday. Monday rolls around and it's now counting down to Tuesday at 12pm. Tuesday comes around and all we get is a song name (Not Myself Tonight), a single cover, and another countdown clock counting down to Wednesday. You could have at least released the single today. Like I said earlier, what are you waiting for?

My guess is that Not Myself Tonight is about sex. We'll find out soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top