Kid's Choice Awards 2010



This morning I woke up to Mighty B on my TV. If you're not familiar with that it's a cartoon on Nickelodeon. (Don't judge me, bro.) A commercial comes on for the Kid's Choice Awards 2010 and it's one i haven't seen before. I believe the only other one I've seen is with Adam Sandler and Kevin James. This new one however, informed us that there would be live performances by Rihanna and Justin Bieber. Now the latter I totally understand. This kid just like fell out of the sky into tween girls' hearts all over the world. It is very seldom that you do not see his name as a trending topic on Twitter and I won't even lie, after the first time I heard "One Time" I went and added it to my iPod. But this isn't about Justin Bieber.

This is about Rihanna and her live performance. Now this is for the Kid's Choice Awards on Nickelodeon. Rihanna's latest album was Rated R and her latest single is "Rude Boy". What song is she gonna perform in front of these kids?

Her singles have been:
  • "Russian Roulette" which I think may be too depressing to perform
  • "Hard" if she does perform this one I hope she has already learned substitute words for the choice words in the song
  • "Rude Boy" yeah, we so do not need little teeny boppers singing to their Justin Bieber posters asking if he's big enough
Now I did not mention "Wait Your Turn" simply because I really don't consider it a single. I never even heard it on the radio, but i digress. Let's say though that she performs another one of her songs from Rated R, it's still too much for the kids!! But, after I scratch my head a few times and really think about it, I can't think of anyone else they could get to perform. Jonas Brothers? Miley Cyrus? Is that allowed since they're both Disney?

1 comments:

quinny_b said...

Had to comment cause I had a lil more time to think about who else could perform and I came up wit Taylor Swift. That's it, idk who the kids listen to these days.

Post a Comment

top