Its the GaGa Way or the Highway

I guess everyone has been spending there past two and a half weeks coming up with their ideas for parodies of Lady GaGa's "Telephone" video because I'm starting to see a lot of them pop up. I know I've seen more than two of them but it's only two of them that I remember watching. The dude's version and the one featured here in this post. The dude's version was ok. It didn't exactly have me slapping me knee. Probably just made me smile a few times.


Then there's the version from Barely Digital, which made me laugh but still not knee slapping. Check it out after the jump.


This one features some look-a-likes playing GaGa and Honey B and for those of you who didn't really get the concept of the video at first *raises hand* you might like this one. In it, GaGa is explaining to Beyonce what she wants in her video and it doesn't sit well with Bey. But I don't think GaGa is gonna give her a choice...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top