This Week In Music

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Here's what to expect over the next few days:



Monday, March 22nd

Christina Aguilera has been stringing her fans along for years now (not including me). She hasn't released a new album in over 3 years, and finally we're starting to see some increased action from her. What's next? If this robo promotion and the countdown clock on her site are any indication, it looks like we're going to see something big from our this bionic chick tomorrow around 12pm. After the speculation over the last three months that Christina Aguilera was Iamamiwhoami, I can only hope that what she has planned is even more amazing than that. Otherwise... ouch.

Tuesday, March 23rd
Goldfrapp: Goldfrapp's long awaited 5th studio album Head First will be released internationally on the 22nd, and domestically (North America) on the 23rd. I've been waiting for this new album since Seventh Tree wrapped up, and I'm excited to hear some new music from Allison.

Justin Bieber: The latter half to his two-part debut album, My World 2.0, is set for release March 23, 2010. Includes his lead single, "Baby" feat. Ludacris.

Monica: Still Standing, the sixth studio album from R&B singer will be released on March 23rd. While I wouldn't actually consider myself a fan of Monica, I do like her music and am looking forward to the release of this album.

Doesn't look like there's much happening this week in terms of music.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

top