This Can't Be Life

Like, I don't get it. The whole Justin Bieber thing. I guess because I've gone through puberty and know good music.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that has something to do with it.

I log onto Youtube to see if there's any new videos from my subscriptions. No, but I see one of the featured videos. A three year old crying over none other than Justin Bieber. Like boo hoo-ing like she just got hit with a truck. She said because she "didn't get to see him today" and she wants him to be "one of the family".

At the end of the video I decided though that it was fake and was even more convinced that it might be fake when I saw the link to another video where the family got to meet Booger Bieber because he saw it.

I have to go. I must find a toddler to pretend to be mine and cry because she hasn't seen Kid Cudi today.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahah clever

Post a Comment

top