To Whom It May Concern


For the past three months I have been captivated with a series of viral videos on Youtube. User Iamamiwhoami has (since early December) been uploading a series of short viral videos featuring a dirty, large eyed blonde female. What are the videos about? Your guess is as good as mine, but they keep getting better and better. For quite a while now, forums on the internet have been busy with threads speculating as to who was behind the videos (myself included). I've been lurking a few sites, and for a while now I've been almost entirely certain that it's Christina Aguilera. I'm not a fan, but at least it's someone I've heard of.

Well that was all until this weeks brand new video. This video, uploaded Sunday night is four minutes long. In it, the woman is wrapped entirely in plastic that puts me in mind of a burn victim. Do I still think it's Christina? Not so much. I'm leaning more toward Jonna Lee. Why? She's apparently been posting images on her Twitter that appear to be the set of some of the Iamamiwhoami videos. I’m short on time for now. Expect more later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top