April Fool's!!

Yesterday the internet was buzzing with pranks for April Fool's Day of course. Gmail was missing some vowels, Google announced it was changing it's name to Topeka, and a certain gossip blog (that rhymes with "them bee toe" had a few posts as pranks up.

OK so that last one wasn't true. I find it hard to take a lot of their posts serious that's why I threw that in there. Now that's not many but those are all of the ones I saw, except my favorite. Check it out below the jump!




At first I was like this is lame. Why is he trying to lower his voice, this kid sounds like a douchebag. Then he said he autographs lady lumps and I'm like OK JB got a little Nicki Minaj in him. But still not entertaining. THEN he did the joke about Chuck E. Cheese and said "Now who's old enough, BITCH?!" and I understood why girls cry over him and get all excited and all that good stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top