More on the Viral Videos That No One Follows But Me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's been more than three weeks since we've seen a new video from Iamamiwhoami. Things everywhere on the internet regarding her have since calmed down. Until today. According to analogsuicide.com (don't judge me, I'm not suicidal, I only found out about that website today) Tara Busch was anonymously contacted via email where she received HQ audio stems for the audio from 'b'. According to her, the only instructions she recieved with the email read "08.04.10". So she did what any producer would do and remixed the audio stems and released it today, the 8th of April, 2010. Normally I would be a little more skeptical of these "anonymous emails", but I'm going to believe that Iamamiwhoami contacted Tara directly, because the vocals in the remix are for the most part undistorted, unlike in the 'b' video. What does this mean? Who knows. I'm just excited for some sort of activity from her.

Here the remix and read more from Tara herself at the Source.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top