Don't Worry Girl, I Gotchu..

I'm going to help Christina Aguilera and her people out and save them some time by doing this (below the jump):



No I don't get any recognition for it, but it gives her and her team more time to pretend that she's the sh*t.

I don't have a source for this because my source is the person who sent me a text to tell me about it but Christina Aguilera's "Not a Stranger Bitch Not Myself Tonight" video is set to premiere on May 1st.

Now if she's got her head up her rear like she did last month, this will be pushed back a couple of times. As a matter of fact, I'll put money on it because despite the fact that she hasn't had anything new in a while she pushes back countdowns like Beyonce or Lady GaGa. (Sidenote: Anybody heard anything about the "Put It In a Love Song" video?)

I'm going to be nice though because if she really thought she was on GaGa's level, she'd have Dick Clark on Times Square with a ball dropping for this premiere and I haven't heard of her doing that yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top