The Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth


It's been a while hasn't it? I apologize. I can't promise it won't happen again though, lol.

So this morning I wake up to Chrisette Michele putting the gossip blog I love to hate on blast. You know, the one that rhymes with "In-Di-Go". When I tell you it's so hard to believe anything they post on there, yet I keep going back. It's like that little boy dancing in tights to "Rude Boy", it's so bad but you can't look away.

When I first saw the story on that blog about Chrisette Michele shaving her head bald, I couldn't do anything but shake my hit and hit the little red box with the "X" in it up in the top right hand corner. What better way to find out the truth then hearing it from the horse's mouth! Check out this interview from @afrobella with Miss Chrisette Michele herself on how it really went down!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top