Quinn's Going to Put This In A Letter Bomb

It looks like the video for Put It In A Love Song has been delayed...again. Come on, Alicia. You're on your way to becoming a stranger bitch faster than Christina Aguilera.
During an interview with Rap-up.com, Alicia was asked about the video featuring beyonce, in which she replied

Expect it right after my ‘Un-thinkable’ video. It’s kind of nice that I have such a great video and such a great artist in the can.


Looks like Beyonce is getting put on the back burner in favor of Drizzy Drake. Quinn will not be happy.

Read more for ****EDIT by quinny_b****

Really Alicia? I kind of saw this coming when I was in the car the other day and "Unthinkable" came on the radio. I turned it up and cleared my throat to sing along not thinking that this should be "Put It in a Love Song" playing. *sigh* Do you Alicia. I'm not signing your checks.

I'll wait.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Source

2 comments:

quinny_b said...

kahm ahn sahn!!

Anonymous said...

KAHM AHN SAHN!!!

Post a Comment

top