Wtf Videos of the Week

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Today I have two videos for you, in a new category called Wtf Videos of the Week. The first video was sent to me by Quinn. The second video was posted on my wall on Facebook. Read more to see the videos.





Once you get past this ones makeup, she has something to say. And she defends (I think?) Gwen Stefani, so she's got a friend in me. I just wish she would figure out what to do with... that on her face. The best part of the video is actually the comments from other viewers, like this gem from SHAKA5474:

ok this video was made for what reason... your a strawberry Shortcake chick.. ur makeup is garbage.. LMAO please tell me this was for publicity and exposure


Oddly enough, this is what I stumbled upon on my search for a strawberry shortcake girl:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And then there's this.



I knew something was going to be wrong with this video when he said "acapello". As if his own description
I don't think this was a good one. My voice was really I off that the ending I think, whats your opinion. Please as always comment, rate, and subscribe.
wasn't enough. I feel bad for Monica. He destroys her harder than Jennifer Lopez destroyed five seconds of Barbara Streisand

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top