Benjamin Button Wants to Know Who the Eff Are You?

I know I'm not the only person who checks Facebook and Twitter before I'm in a vertical position for the first time all day. This morning's trending topics on Twitter featured Drake or as I like to call him, Benjamin Button.

So all the hype this morning was because Drake's video for "Over" was released. His first single from his debut album, "Thank Me Later" due to be released in June. He's not one of the artists I'm running to the record store for, I'd rather hit up the bootleg man in Wal-Mart's parking lot.

Honestly, if I had not read this I probably would not have ever understood the song, ever. And while the video does not include Drake standing in milk or making it rain on anyone, I don't think it ties into the song. Or maybe I need to watch it again *kanyeshrug*. Really, I think the "Best I Ever Had" video went better with the song. The song didn't go with the video, maybe that's what's happening here. At least Jimmy is breaking the fourth wall.

Check out the video after the jump!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top