Body Talk Pt. 1 LEAK

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Robyn's Body Talk pt. 1 has leaked in it's entirety. It's no big deal because there's only eight songs, and we've heard four of them already. The only songs we (well, I) haven't heard are Don't Fucking Tell Me What To Do, Cry When You Get Older, Hang With Me [Acoustic], and Jag Vet En Dejlig Rosa. Until now anyway...



I'm not going to provide a link to download it, you'll have to find it yourself. But most of the songs are pretty great, if you like that kind of music. And if you don't, what is wrong with you. Don't Fucking Tell Me What To Do is hilarious, with lyrics like "My drinkings killing me, My smoking is killing me, My diet is killing me, My shopping's killing me..." it's definitely worth a listen. Cry When You Get Older is really great too. Hang With Me [Acoustic] is ok, if you like acoustic music, and Jag Vet En Dejlig Rosa should be skipped unless you know Svenska. If you just said "what is Svenska?" then just skip the song because you don't know. It's also kind of creepy.

Overall, I give this album a 4/5 stars. And if you do manage to get your hands on a copy before June, then congratulations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top