Rihkeshaminaj on Tour

The only thing I could come up with that these three have in common is that they were all in school at one point in their lives.

Lucas: Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, and Kesha are touring together this year.

Quinn: That's the most random group of people I could probably come up with.

Lucas: I just do not understand this combination. Like Bjork, Trey Songz, and Adele.

Quinn: Wale, Elton John, and Backstreet Boys.

Lucas: Lance Bass and Ricky Martin...oh wait...How does Kesha get in contact with someone like Nicki Minaj?

Quinn: You mean how does Nicki Minaj get in contact with Kesha? She sleeps in a tub with one shoe on. I'd put money on it that she thinks Blackberry Messenger is someone who delivers fruit.


Rihanna has announced that her Last Girl on Earth tour will hit the road this summer. Making 25 stops, starting in Seattle on July 2 and ending August 25 in Chicago, RiRi put names in a hat and randomly selected Kesha and Nicki Minaj for her opening acts.

No, seriously, that's the only way this could have happened. I do have to admit though, if this came to my city, I would seriously consider going. I'd make sure I get there right at the end of Nicki's performance and just when Rihanna is about to say "All up on it, know you wanna clone it, ain't like me that chic too phony, ride this beat beat beat like a pony". And I'd rather not see Kesha at all.

Meanwhile...

Source


****Update****
So up until this point, this post was written prior to Nicki Minaj announcing that she would not be joining Rihanna on tour this summer. So the question is, what random person will the replacement?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top