Top 100s by Year by Bing

It's seven o'clock a.m. and I'm lying in bed and can't sleep. Usually when this happens, I play with my iPod. You guys, I think I've discovered the best music app ever.


Bing has created an app for iPhone and iPod touch users that has the top 100 songs from each year from 1947 to 2009. The name of it is "Top 100s by year by Bing", (ooo so blatant). Get it right now for free!! I'm not sure how long it will be free so hurry and check it out now!! Full description after the jump.

Spin the wheel to choose what year you'd like to hear music from and the app shuffles the top 100 songs for you. You do have the option of skipping past songs you prefer not to listen to. However, the app states to provide all the music at such a low price (right now free, it says the normal price is $1.99), they are required to shuffle the music for you instead of you choosing what you'd like to listen to.

This didn't turn me off one bit. What I did not like about the app is that every now again, well every three or four songs, a Bing app plays and asks you to download the Bing app for your iPhone/iPod touch. It will continue to do this even if you've downloaded the app already. Besides that, no complaints, especially since it was free. I suggest you check it out too, at least while it's still free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top